Your privacy is important to Your Divine Expansion. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Your Divine Expansion collects, and the ways in which Your Divine Expansion uses that personal information. We collect standard customer information such as your name and email address. We are committed to keeping it strictly confidential. Your privacy is not for sale. We will never sell, rent, spam or otherwise abuse the private information you have trusted us with.
About this privacy statement
This document is based on a free Contractology precedent available at www.freenetlaw.com. Premium templates available from Contractology include eulas.
Personal information collection
Your Divine Expansion may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
• information about your use of this website;
• information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website;
• information about transactions carried out over this website;
• information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including downloading documents, purchasing courses etc.); and
• any other information that you send to Your Divine Expansion.
Using personal information
Your Divine Expansion may use your personal information to:
• administer this website;
• personalize the website for you;
• enable your access to and use of the website services;
• send to you products that you purchase;
• supply to you services that you purchase;
• send to you statements and invoices;
• collect payments from you; and
• send you marketing communications.
Securing your data
Your Divine Expansion will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Your Divine Expansion will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites.
Your Divine Expansion is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Your Divine Expansion